Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Levels and curve tutorial

Here I took an image with a DSLR camera, I think this image is too dark though and does not have enough emphasis on the background detail therefore I want to make my image a bit brighter so it shows of the background scenery. This image is dark because there was a fast shutter speed used on the camera, which did not allow enough light to enter the lense, also the background is blurred because I was moving at the time. I decided to change the levels on my image to make it lighter so I moved the arrows that represent the RGB and made it a lot more lighter, this is good because it shows off all of the autumn colours from the trees.





Next I decided to use the curve presents to make my image even more lighter.






I found using curve was easier than using levels as it easier to control what you are doing and how to determine how much light you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment