
This image was taken with a DSLR camera.
We were expirimenting with fast shutter speeds this is the reason for it being so dark is due to using a fast shutter speed on the camera, I jumped of a bench and threw the leaves into the air that is the reason for the photo being rather blurred. The faster the shutter speed setting is , the stiller anything moving is, therefore allowing less light to enter the camera lense.
We were expirimenting with fast shutter speeds this is the reason for it being so dark is due to using a fast shutter speed on the camera, I jumped of a bench and threw the leaves into the air that is the reason for the photo being rather blurred. The faster the shutter speed setting is , the stiller anything moving is, therefore allowing less light to enter the camera lense.
I decided to expiriment with the exposure of the photo on photoshop. I found it to enhance the lighting a lot more and revealed hidden aspects in the background of the photo that were not initially seen due to the dark lighting.I think I need to develop my photoshop skills a lot more in order for me to be able to sucsessfully create a decent quality image. This will help me in Unit 3 when I expiriment further with shutter speeds.

No comments:
Post a Comment