On Monday morning I decided that my magazine front cover had too much unnecessary text in the background, this reduced the amount of sell lines and images I could insert around my main image. I thought that if I deleted all of that text and replaced it with main sell lines which would appeal a lot more to my audience. To make my magazine title stand out I decided to use a stroke on my text to emphasise the white writing on the black background, I used a rather thick stroke and inserted the colour orange. Following this I inserted a shape and created a thick stroke around the circle which would emphasise the black text inside.
I decided to add 3 images that would be included in my article into my front cover which would be rather small but would still stand out; I will use these as a teaser for my audience to want to read further. I also used a thick white stroke around these to make them stand out a lot more from the rest of the front cover.
I added a lot of sell lines in different fonts and sizes, I think this will attract my audience towards the magazine. I also decided that I needed to colour co-ordinate my magazine front cover so I decided to use an electric blue for certain bits of my text and on some strokes around text and images. I now have 3 colours that all co-ordinate well on my front cover. The black enhances the white surrounding my main image which will attract readers to be dragged in to look at the main image first creating a good impression enticing them to at least read the front cover.
This week I need to write my article and finish it. I will need to prepare the background page and work fast. I will need to use my info track research that I gathered for my article. I will need to be able to successfully use in design on photoshop. I may not be able to work out how to insert an image where I may need to ask for help. I may not know how to carry my text on from one page to another therefore I will have to once again either ask for help or read up on the internet about it.



No comments:
Post a Comment