The next lesson I started to edit my photos but the power cut out before I had time to save my work and we were evacuated out of the building I had to draw up my flat plan so by the time I found somewhere to start I had about 10 minutes left of the lesson therefore this lesson was rather wasted. This week I want to start editing my photos and creating/ finishing my magazine front cover in time to write up my article and add images into it. I will be in the media room on a computer using photo shop to edit my images. I will need to crop my images, use different fonts and maybe download them insert sell lines etc. In case another power cut occurs I will be saving my work as I go along every time I do something new to my work. I will just try to back up my work as best as possible and try to gain access to another computer.
Monday, 14 March 2011
Production monitoring Blog
The next lesson I started to edit my photos but the power cut out before I had time to save my work and we were evacuated out of the building I had to draw up my flat plan so by the time I found somewhere to start I had about 10 minutes left of the lesson therefore this lesson was rather wasted. This week I want to start editing my photos and creating/ finishing my magazine front cover in time to write up my article and add images into it. I will be in the media room on a computer using photo shop to edit my images. I will need to crop my images, use different fonts and maybe download them insert sell lines etc. In case another power cut occurs I will be saving my work as I go along every time I do something new to my work. I will just try to back up my work as best as possible and try to gain access to another computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment