This is a mock up version of my double page spread. I have inserted collumns in Indesign, inserted images and learnt how to wrap my text and oputline around text like I have dont for my main headline. This is potentially what my article could look like I am expiriementing trying to find a layout that I like and think fits the style of my magazine. Saturday, 12 February 2011
Mock up of double page spread
This is a mock up version of my double page spread. I have inserted collumns in Indesign, inserted images and learnt how to wrap my text and oputline around text like I have dont for my main headline. This is potentially what my article could look like I am expiriementing trying to find a layout that I like and think fits the style of my magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment